Monday, July 19, 2010

Perfect Boots Part 1

So as you know by now, A and I will both be studying abroad in Spain in the fall. As a student abroad, the last thing I hear that you want to be burdened by is excessive luggage, so I am going into packing for this adventure with the mantra of “traveling light”, which is far easier said than done. One thing I thought could make this easier is having a pair of cute boots that can basically go with everything- dresses, jeans, casual, dressy, and most importantly, comfortable- that can be my traveling companions. I believe in investing in quality staples that will last for a while, so I am willing to spend a little more on these boots.
I started by checking Neiman Marcus, but then I realized I was only torturing myself- unfortunately, Manolos are not justifiable in a student budget.
I want brown or black, not too high of a heel and COMFORTABLE. Search is on!

1 comment:

  1. http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/04/20/96-new-balance-shoes/

    ReplyDelete