Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chestnut Street

This morning K and I had a quick visit in the city. I took the train up and K picked me up after her visa appointment for Spain! We headed straight to one of our favorite places Chestnut street! We got pedicures at New Nails, a place we love for both the price and speed. Our stomachs began grumbling and we couldn't resist stopping by the recently opened Susiecakes for a delicious cupcake. The San Francisco store is just as cute as the one I visited in Los Angeles.



After our fantastic cupcakes, we headed to The Grove Cafe for a saltier lunch. K had a delicious Yucatan chicken salad with a light dressing. I had the breakfast special which is served all day because I couldn't resist the wafting sent of bacon! The breakfast came with two perfectly poached eggs, applewood bacon, whole wheat toast and hash browns I couldn't even wait to take a bite before I snapped a photo. I look forward to my next visit at The Grove Cafe!


1 comment:

  1. http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/28/36-breakfast-places/

    ReplyDelete