Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cargo Trousers: Just Like Army Pants and Flip Flops?

I have a new favorite late summer staple- Cargo trousers. Not pants, trousers- but props to everyone that understood the allusion in the title. I was in Anthropologie the other day and saw these trousers, and loved them.

I love that they are something different from jeans, which I feel I wear too much of, but can be just as casual or even dressed up. They're also far more light weight than jeans, so you don't get that suffocating feeling during the summer.
Today I am wearing a pair with a solid tank top, cardigan and metallic sandals, which fits right in at my business casual office.
J Brand also has a pair out that have pockets on the sides- not my fave, but they are supposed to be super comfy. They look good in all of the ads that they have out too.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment