Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jeggings...finally!

A few days ago my mom and I had a relaxing day of shopping in Menlo Park on Santa Cruz avenue. We stopped in one of the streets many cute boutiques called "head over heels" and they happened to be having a small sale. The next thing I new I was trying on and soon buying an amazing pair of seven for all mankind jeggings or "The Skinny" Denim Leggings in Rinsed Indigo. I've already worn them and they are definitely one of the best investments I've made! If you don't already have a pair of jeggings I highly recommend purchasing a pair, almost every store that sells jeans makes a pair. Here are a few.


(from left to right starting on top) Seven For all Mankind "The Skinny" Denim Leggings in Rinsed Indigo $149, J Brand Denim Leggings in Starless Wash $169, Forever 21 Denim Basic Jegging $15.80, True Religion "Misty" Super Skinny Denim Leggings in Buckeye Dark $189, Hudson Denim Jeggings in Adelaide Wash $123.75 on sale at Bloomingdales.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment