Thursday, August 19, 2010

Travel Essentials: LBD

I know, this is only the millionth post you have seen about the versatility and general amazing addition to your wardrobe a little black dress brings, but since Spain is only two weeks away, I'm starting to freak out a little about packing. I have no idea how I am going to fit 3 and a half months worth of clothing into a suitcase or two. Don't even talk to me about carrying it. Luckily, one thing makes the whole packing ordeal easier and that is the LBD, or Little Black Dress.
I am lucky enough to own two different styles that are on my list to bring with me. One is more formal, with a cut out in the back that I got from the boutique that I work at- C Collection- in New Orleans. The other one is more casual, and a racerback cut with a pocket in the front, from Mercer at Stanford Shopping Center.
I can dress them up and down with tights, heels, boots (if I find them), scarves and coats. Hopefully they will lighten my load for packing!
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment